The first week
- Try our calculation tool to see if you may be eligible for a refund for overpaid rent.
- Supply us with relevant information through our case form. Shortly after, we will review your case and get back to you.
- If our specialists find that you have been paying too much rent and are eligible for a refund, we will contact you in order to acquire the last relevant documents and specific information, if required.
The first months
- Our specialists take your claim to the Danish Housing Board. Rent Guide handles all court costs and fees.
- The Danish Housing Board are in ongoing contact with Rent Guide, and also might require to inspect your apartment.
Inspections take no more than 30 minutes and are usually handled by the client. Rent Guide assists with planning the meeting.
The first half year
The Danish Housing Board rules on your case.
- If our specialist win your case, Rent Guide transfers you the compensation as soon as it is available from the landlord,
no matter whether you’re in Denmark or another country. Rent Guide’s fee is 30 pct. of the compensation.
- If our specialists loose your case, then all fees and costs are solely covered by Rent Guide.
- If your landlord declines to pay then Rent Guide handles the future debt collection, so you don’t have to worry about it.