The first week
- Fill in your information, in the calculation tool to see if you may be eligible for a reduction in rent and back-payment of overpaid rent. Shortly after, we will review your case and get back to you.
- If you have a case, you can choose to use our service to help negotiate a settlement with your landlord or pursue legal action, if they don’t want to settle.
The first months
- Our specialists take your claim to the house of tenants. Rent Guide handles all court costs and fees.
- As part of the case, there will be a viewing of the apartment, to establish what renovations have been made and what the legal rent should be. This usually takes around 10 minutes and all you have to do is open the door.
The first half year
- The Danish Housing Board rules on your case.
- Once the case is won and you have a reduced rent plus a back-payment of overpaid rent, we will send you our invoice.
- If our specialists lose your case, then all fees and costs are solely covered by Rent Guide.
- If your landlord declines to pay then Rent Guide handles the future debt collection, so you don’t have to worry about it.